Wednesday, 7 November 2012

wednesday wishlist: fifteen

wednesday wishlist: fifteen
From left to right:
Nicole Leopard Print Slipper with Gold Insert: £18.00: Boohoo
Moto Vintage Skinny Leigh Jeans: £38.00: Topshop
Wool-Blend Pom Pom Beanie: £5.00: Forever21
Fleck Oversized Top: £18.00: Topshop
ACDC Raglan Top: £26.00: And Finally via Topshop
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: £27.50: EsteeLauder.co.uk
Lemon Aid: was £16.50 now £9.90: Benefit


You know how some people can wake up when it’s raining, leave the house when it stops, and as soon as they get to their destination the rain starts again? They’re just lucky like that? Well, I’m the complete opposite. This week’s wishlist is devoted to comfy slouchy tops, and comfy Topshop Leigh jeans. I’ve featured this shirt before, but it’s reappeared and it’s the only checked shirt I’ve seen in a while that I’ve really really liked (I’m quite picky when it comes to shirts!). I’m also looking to expand my hat and leopard print shoe collections…

I’ve also featured Benefit Lemon Aid and Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which are two products I’ve seen kicking around a lot in the blogosphere, and I’m also pretty desperate to try. Let me know if you have feelings in any way shape or form on either of these products!


ps, here is my best friends movember page, if any of you have even 50p to spare, please donate, it's a great cause! i actually hate him having any facial hair, but even i let him off in november!

20 comments:

  1. I love everything on this wish list. I have double wear and at first I hated it, I found it really thick and cakey! It made my skin look quite dry and I'm really oily but after using it with the right primer and brush I love it now it's really long lasting! There's a lot of mixed reviews on it so maybe try and get a sample before you buy :).

    Rozi xo
    the-blonde-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh that would be quite a lot of effort! i'm just desperately trying to find a new foundation, but it's such a ball-ache! thanks for the information!

      Delete
  2. I would love to have a pair of those shoes in black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, i only follow people i want to follow. i haven't even got around to looking at your blog yet. there's no point me following your blog if i don't like it, i won't bother reading anything and i'll only end up unfollowing you at a later date. i value all the followers i have, but if you're only following me in an attempt to get more followers for yourself, then i suggest you unfollow me.

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :)
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leopard print slippers and the hat! Great blog, I'm following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ac dc top is amazing, great wishlist :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am buying that ACDC top - it is sooo cute!! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this wishlist, especially the checked shirt and beanie :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend bought this shirt on Saturday and I was SO jealous that she saw it first! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just "borrow" it from her and never give it back....haha! x

      Delete