Thursday, 21 November 2013

wednesday wishlist: forty six

wednesday wishlist: forty six
FROM L-R:

CLUTCH // JUMPER // EARRINGS // SKIRT // TOP // EARRINGS // SKIRT // BRALET // CLUTCH // TOP // TOP // BRACELET

I haven't done a Wishlist post in what feels like forever! It was nice to do a bit of window shopping the other day though, so this post is more a result of that. Earrings are appearing on my wishlist once again, despite the lack of available holes to put them in. I actually went to get them pierced the other day, but chickened out. It's not the pain that I'm scared of (I used to have my nose pierced, that was alright!), it's whether or not it would suit me - is that crazy? Also I'm put off by being the oldest person in Claires having my ears done. Where else can you get them done though?

If I buy that grey jumper then can someone please shoot me? I have a real thing for grey and I already own four grey jumpers and two grey cardigans, I just do not need any more. It's not necessary! All the other clothes are basically "going out" clothes and I don't "go out" any more - someone take me out so I have an excuse to buy some pretty clothes please!

What are you after this week?


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice. *__*
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bralet and the red skirt! Although it's way to cold to wear it right now, I would love that outfit in spring/summer. I've seen middle-aged women getting their ears pierced at Claire's. I got mines done as a kid in Claire's too and it turned out great. Like any other piercing, I guess you can always take it out if you feel like it doesn't suit you. I have friends that ended up healing their piercings because they didn't like how it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love practically everything on your wishlist, especially the bralet and clutch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to Signature in Lichfield for your ears - they're lovely in there and it's only £5 per lobe :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewellers tend to do ear piercing if you ring around and ask, I went with my sister to get her ears pierced this year :) I wouldn't worry about whether or not it suits you, you can easily just not wear any earrings when you feel like that and then pop them back in when you want to. There are so many gorgeous pairs of earrings out there, I'm such an earring collector haha. I love that bag, but like with your grey jumper collecting I am definitely not in need of a new bag (it is my birthday a week tomorrow, and I already know I'm getting a new bag... it doesn't stop me wanting more though!!). It's almost the festive season so you can definitely get away with wearing any of the more 'going out' clothes at this time of year, even if you're not actually going out :) I don't go out anywhere that I need to wear going out clothes anymore, sob! Let's go out in our going out clothes together haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt from River Island, I wish it was real leather!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that leather effect skirt and the white top / slip dress!xo

    ReplyDelete