Sunday, 2 March 2014

no pop february.

source

WHAT is it about fizzy drinks that I just can't stay away from? Whereas dry January was a complete success, no pop February has been the opposite. It honestly could not have been more of a failure. I think I was quaffing pop at midnight on the 1st and it hasn't stopped there. Admittedly, I have cut down from my six cans of coke a day habit from last year, but there is still a bit of a problem going on here. I am a bit disappointed in myself for not carrying through. I was going to do no chocolate March*, and I still am, but I'm also going to try and add no pop to that as well. If people can do it for lent, then I should be able to do it. Any tips are welcome. I have a feeling I'll need them.

*I am not including my birthday in this, a birthday without a Malibu and coke or chocolate cake is too miserable to be a birthday. 

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I have tried to give coke up so many times, but I can't get lower than one can a day. There are plenty of times where I feel like I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with no chocolate March, I've tried and failed many times to give up chocolate and I just can't do it! I totally agree that it would be miserable to have no chocolate cake or drink on your birthday!

    Lisa | Wanderlust and Daydreams x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with no chocolate March! I'm the same as you though, if I give up anything for lent I give myself a day off for my birthday :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You've got more willpower than me.I've given up Diet Coke 1000 times but that was unsuccessful.xo

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Good luck :) I wish I could do this too but with Dr Pepper.. :)

    http://www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete